The Autojumble (Midlands) takes place at The Ricoh Arena, Coventry, in the main exhibition hall (usually in January).
The event will be taking a break for 2017 – very possibly to return in future years – but due to other commitments the organisers will be resting this event at this time.
Picture the scene: Christmas is over, New Year has been and gone, the kids are back at school. At last (!) you can think about getting back in the garage and getting your cherished car(s) ready for the spring, but hang on, it’s the middle of winter! Where do you go to find all the essentials you’ll need? Luckily…
The Autojumble (Midlands) is an all-indoor, all-marques event hosting many of the country’s top specialist traders on hundreds of plots offering all sorts of Classic Car Parts, Vintage Car Parts, Automobilia, Automotive Literature, Models, Tools, Trim, Restoration Services, Garage Equipment and much more, including individual garage clearances.
The Autojumble (Midlands) is the ideal event to help with your winter car restoration and maintenance projects and a great chance to get back into indulging your automotive passions after the Christmas and New Year break.
- Hundreds of plots occupied by traders offering a massive and diverse range of automotive treasures!
- Super-easy to get to (just off junction 3 of the M6)!
- A fully modern, heated building (no rain battered fields, no draughty cowsheds here)!
- Central location means it’s easily accessible for the majority of England and Wales!
- On the major road network – so even if it’s snowed – if you can get off your drive – you can get to the show!
- Travelling from further afield? Birmingham Airport is about 20 mins away in a cab!
- Great on-site leisure facilities including a hotel and casino!
The Autojumble (Midlands) is THE place to start your ‘Classic New Year’